1. Model: EFG5K SPIRAL WIRE HOSE – SAE 100R13- EXTREMELY HIGH PRESSURE
2. Origin: GATES – USA
3. Standard: SAE 100R13
4. Application: Recommended For: Extremely high-pressure, high-impulse applications.
Exceeds all requirements for ISO 18752 Grade D and SAE 100R13 and performance requirements of EN865 4SH(-16 and -20), EN 856 R13 and ISO 3862 Type R13 (-12,-16,-20,-24,-32). Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum-based fluids.
– Tube: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Nitrile – Type C).
– Reinforcement: Four (six for -20, -24 and -32) alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile steel wire.
– Cover: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Polychloroprene – Type A) with color coded layline.
6.Temperature Range: -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C). For water emulsions see Temperature Limits Table