1. Model:TH8NC NON CONDUCTIVE HYDRAULIC HOSE – THERMOPLASTIC
2. Origin: GATES – USA
3. Standard: SAE 100R8
4. Application: Use with petroleum, water base and synthetic hydraulic fluids. Applications include: power and telephone mobile equipment (cherry pickers), lubrication lines, blowout preventer control lines, hydraulic lifts and farm and construction machinery. TH8NC hose (orange cover) meets SAE 100R8 non-conductivity requirements. TH8NC hose meets or exceeds performance requirements of SAE 100R8 with a significantly tighter bend radius. Multiline available.
– Tube: – 100% seamless Nylon – Type Z that easily handles a broad range of hydraulic fluids, including phosphate esters and water glycol.
– Reinforcement: Polyester.
– Cover: O Orange Urethane resists hydraulic fluids, high temperatures, aging and weathering. TH8NC is non perforated for applications requiring electrical non-conductivity. Meets SAE 100R8 Electrical Conductivity Test. Maximum leakage shall not exceed 50 microamperes when subjected to 75 kV/Ft. for five minutes. (Orange is industry accepted color for non-conductive hose).
6.Temperature Range: -65°F to +200°F (-54°C to +93°C) continuous service for petroleum and synthetic oils. Maximum of +158°F (+70°C) for water, water/oil emulsions and water glycol.